Sonntag, 9. November 2014

Oversized Pullover

                          Oversized Pullover

In the moment I am so in love with oversized Pullovers because they are perfect for the cold days.
You can wear them with nearly everything, in summer with shorts, in autumn and winter with leggings or jeans, with boots ... In the photos I wear pullover I bought by myself and also pullis from my dad. I think when you combine them you can make nothing wrong with it but I think when you wear trousers they should be a pair of tight-fitting trousers. Of course you can also combine them with skirts but I prefer trousers. I wish you all a great sunday <3












Outfits :
Pullovers : Boss, Joop
Bags: Celine, Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Paul Barritt, Vans, Ugg
Sun Glasses: Ray Ban

Kommentare:

  1. I love how you wear them
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    Boyfriend jeans
    www.agasuitcase.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love them too dear! Great outfits :D

    xxo

    Niki

    http://nikikouri.blogspot.gr/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your blog! And this post!

    Could you check out ours?
    http://thefolieadeuxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks!
    Keep up the good work!

    AntwortenLöschen